Thursday, June 23, 2011

We're BAAAACK!

I am so excited to have our location, and dates secured for our upcoming Fall/Winter Sale. I have been so busy with work and the girls, but have been thinking quite often how great it was to meet all the wonderful people at our first sale. Our volunteers were amazing and I truly feel like I made some lifetime connections with some. The consignors, shoppers, and just overall supporters were all amazing. I cannot wait to see each of you again soon and hopefully meet more fun, amazing super savvy parents and grandparents at our next sale.

SOOOOOOOO, we will be host our upcoming Fall/Winter sale at the Riverview Inn located in downtown Clarksville and our sale will be August 17-19!!! I am working super hard to make this sale be a lot better than our last sale. I am always open to suggestions so please bring them. You can contact me at anytime via email or Facebook and of course give me a ring. I look forward to working with each of you again and please please PLEEEEEASE help us spread the word. Tell all your friends and family about our new location and sale dates and Put our website link on your Facebook page and help sell your items too ;).

Martha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment