Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exciting News!

Hello friends and family!  I am making this blog to keep everyone up to date on some of the exciting things I have been working on in the past year.  Of course as many of you know our family has grown and we now have two gorgeous little girls, Emery Xumara age 2, and Giada Maria 6 months.  We are extremely blessed!  With our careers beginning we found ourselves like most young couples trying just to make it day by day.  Jeremy is a step closer to his goal and is now the Women’s Head Basketball Coach at Cumberland University and I am in the very challenging Real Estate industry….but I am ALWAYS up for a challenge!    

About 3 years ago, when I found out I was expecting my little sassy Emery I was introduced to semi-annual children’s consignment sales.  I immediately fell in love with the concept and knew that I wanted to bring this concept to Clarksville, since there is a huge market for it there. After A LOT of prayer and thought, I have decided to start my own semi-annual children’s consignment sale, Haute ToTs!  My first sale will be March 8-11, 2011 and it will be located at Austin Peay State University.  I am extremely excited and would like to invite each one of you to please pass this along to all your friends and family who you believe would be interested in my sale.   

If you do not know a whole lot about seasonal children’s consignment sales events, let me tell you a little bit more about it.  A semi-annual children’s consignment sale offers great quality clothing for your children at a fraction of the retail price.  At Haute ToTs, you will be able to buy and sell GENTLY worn and LIKE NEW children’s clothing, toys, shoes, boots, baby furniture, maternity clothes, and much much more! 

Every parent knows how fast our little tots grow and how most clothing items are only worn a few times, if not any.  At HauteToTs you will be able to purchase clothing for all of your children at a fraction of the retail cost and save big time!  Each consignor keeps 70% of the sale price. Do the math and think of all the extra money and space you could have in your closets!  So mark your calendars because on March 8, 2011 you will not want to miss this sale and I promise you I won’t let you down! J 

I will continue to update this blog with information on my sale. Also, if you would like to be put on my mailing list please email me your name and email address at lewcrew32@yahoo.comI look forward to hearing from everyone and hopefully seeing you at my first sale!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds Great! In today's hard economic times, this is a win-win for all.

    ReplyDelete