Saturday, September 18, 2010

What's up with all the "HAUTE-NESS"???

We are so excited to bring you an incredible way to buy and sell high quality, new and gently-used children’s items.  Anything children related from infancy through pre-teens!  We only want to sell you the best quality of children's selections, so when shopping at our sale you will find the best children's items .Accepted items must be in good, working condition that are CLEAN!!!  We will also try our best to keep everything extremely organized and easy to find!

Starting March 8, 2011, we will hold a 3 day children's consignment sale where you will find gently-used and new children's items from cribs and toys, to bikes and clothing for newborns through pre-teens. Consignors will bring their items to me in ready condition a few days prior to the sale.  We will then compile all items, sort them by categories and advertise the sale to the general public.  Consignors are not required to be at the sale, we do it all!   Anyone is welcome to bring me their children's products to sell and ANYONE (moms, dads, grandparents, friends, etc.) is welcome to shop at the sale. 

It’s never been easier or faster to sell the items that your ToTs have outgrown.  And, if you’re looking for children's items you can find them all at this sale and get them here at reasonable prices!!  After the sell consignors will have the option to either pick up all unsold items or have them donated. All checks will be mailed out to consignors within 2 weeks.  It truly is a win win situation for everyone involved! 

Another EXCITING program I am working on is where my donations will go.  As many of you know, my parents live in Honduras.  We just returned from there about three weeks ago and I truly believe while I was there I was called to make a difference.  It dawned on me after speaking with some friends and family that I would use Haute ToTs to help the children of Honduras.  After every sale, I am going to use an additional day to package all donated items and have them shipped to Soto Cano Air Force base.  The local chaplin there will hold the boxes for me and hopefully a few weeks after my sale I will be taking a trip to disperse all items to the poverty stricken. I invite anyone who would like to join me to help with the cause.  Of course all donations to Haute ToTs will be 100% tax deductible.  I am flying back to Honduras on October 2, 2010, and I hope to report back to you the specific needs these children have and how we can all pull together and make a difference in their lives. 

1 comment: